If you’re looking to escape and unwind in a serene setting, stay at our campground! Situated in the woods of Oracle Campus, our rustic camp offers 22 acres of pristine wilderness and 1,000 feet of water frontage.
In the south, our campus is bounded by the New River, the oldest river in America and possibly the oldest river in the world!
In the north, our property is bordered by Saddle Creek, which feeds the New River and offers a tranquil setting for camping.
Oracle Campground is surrounded by Blue Ridge Mountain beauty! Our stunning site along Saddle Creek includes:
- 5 Campsites
- Outdoor kitchen and picnic pavilion with refrigerator and BBQ area
- “His” and “Her” outhouses with lights and electricity
- Hiking trails
- Fish pond
- Walking labyrinth
- Medicine wheel
Oracle Campground is open April through October each year. Weekend stays include Friday, Saturday, and Sunday accommodations. Single night stays may be booked when available. Stays of 7 days or longer are eligible for a 20% discount from single night rates
Reservations are required at our campground, due to the classes and retreats offered at the Oracle Campus. To check availability or make a reservation select one of the campsite lstings below:.
A Seasonal Stay at Oracle Campus
Campus Map and Campground Information
- Check-in time: 2:00 pm
- Check-out time: 12:00 pm
- Fires in designated areas only
- Firearms and drugs prohibited
- Pets are not allowed
- Up to 4 Adults per campsite: $30 per night
- Children under 13 are free
On-site and Nearby Activities:
- Fishing and swimming
- Kayaks, canoes, tubes, and public boat launch
- Golf, biking, and horseback riding
- National and state parks, including Mount Rogers, the highest peak in Virginia at 5,700 feet!
- Hiking on 170 miles of the Appalachian Trail
- Discover Grayson County for more information on local events and attractions.
Oracle Campground is surrounded by Blue Ridge Mountain beauty! In the south, our campus is bounded by the New River, the oldest river in America and possibly the oldest river in the world!